The Law Offices of Gregory J. Schadone, Ltd. represents individuals who have been harmed by the negligence or wrongdoing of health care practitioners. Medical malpractice results when a practitioner deviates from the agreed standard of care in his or her area of medicine. Every doctor and health care professional has an ethical and legal duty to treat and care for each patient responsibly and safely.
The Law Offices of Gregory J. Schadone, Ltd. provides effective, aggressive, and compassionate representation to those who have been harmed by the negligence of medical professionals including:
- Physician malpractice
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Emergency room/hospital malpractice
- Radiology errors
- Laboratory errors
- Prescription drug/pharmacy errors
- Childbirth injuries
- Failure to diagnose cancer or another disease
- Stroke & heart attack
- Nursing home injuries/elder abuse
Medical malpractice often results in serious injuries that can leave a patient permanently disabled. Our office vigorously represents your interests in assuring you receive the compensation you deserve. Hospital bills, medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional anguish, lost wages, and other related costs may be owed to you by the medical provider. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured and you believe that the injuries were caused by medical malpractice, you should schedule a no fee consultation immediately with one of our Rhode Island medical malpractice attorneys or Massachusetts medical malpractice attorneys. There is no fee unless successful and the no charge for a consultation.
Our Success Stories
Our success stories are not based on the highest awards received but rather are true success stories of cases where zealous representation resulted in a recovery substantially higher than that of a previous offer to settle.
- A 40 year-old female medical doctor had a hip replacement. The prosthesis should have lasted approximately twelve years, but failed after only three years. The manufacturer initially denied that the product was. Our office sued the hip manufacturer base on a products liability theory. After extensive litigation and mediation the matter settled for $294,279.24.